Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Retired Items Price Guidelines?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member TexasMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is there somewhere that lists average prices for retired items? As I mentioned, I purchased a Felicity lot. There are some retired items that I would like to sell to pay for the purchase! I would like to offer them here rather than ebay, but I'm not sure what to ask and would like to get some idea before posting.

    Thanks!
    Faith

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Bbbren's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 6th, 2003
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Retired items go up and down on Ebay. I would check recently ended auctions to get an average of what items similar to yours are going for. Obviously condition and original packagaing will effect value.

    Brenda

  3. #3
    Inactive Member annkirstin's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You might want to hurry on reselling too because once the Felicity and Elizabeth things are released, if there are any retired Felicity items re-released, suddenly those retired items won't be worth much!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Retired items are worth more to those with Pre-Mattel dolls, because the newer dolls are slimmer, and so are their new clothes! I measured my dolls' waists-- PM dolls have a 12" waist, while my Mattel dolls' waists are only 10 and 1/2"! [img]eek.gif[/img]
    No wonder new outfits are tight on PM dolls!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member kymmy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2003
    Posts
    323
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree check ebay and then you always list what you have here and take offers!

    Congrats again on your awesome purchase!

    I love the PM lissie's!

    k

  6. #6
    Inactive Member kitti515's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    352
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, eBay is probably your best guide - do a search for completed listings and see what things have been selling for. Also, it would be a good idea to check Meg's guide and make sure you know the condition of your sets - it's easy to forget part of an accessory set or something, and complete sets (obviously) sell for more than incomplete ones.

    - Becca

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •